The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

This might be a pointless thread...

So I was digging through some old crap I had lying around and I found an exhaust manifold to turbo gasket for an old single turbo supra(IIRC they had CT-26 turbo's). The reason I bring this up is that this gasket is the same construction as a factory mitsu gasket, it is a bigger opening though. A true 63 mm diameter. The bolt spacing isn't right, but it seems like it'd be easier to slot some bolt holes in a factory type gasket than make your own gasket, that is if your running a heavily ported mani and turbo. But, as it usually is, I am probably unaware of what people are using now, maybe this is a cheap alternative though.

Sorry in advance if I'm making a pointless thread...

Edit: the inlet on my FP Green turbine housing is 60 mm diameter. It's a ported beauty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned