The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

How much power could be made on a stock USDM turbo (running E85)?

Quoting uncleben4rice:
I said my bad, you know you guys suck ass. I was only trying to tell the newb to call my tuner and get a real answer. You asscrackers dont know nothing. Yall always quick to jump on the bad mouth bandwagon. Thats why I dont f*** with this site like I used to. Instead of really trying to help someone with honest answers and or experience, you broke ass, slow ass car driving, dumb shits always talking sh*t. This is the reason this site is starting to get-I mean has a bad name. Go ahead and pick this apart like you pick your ass hairs. I dont care no more. Just dont come talking sh*t to my face. Cause I will beat that ass. Im outta here. this is stupid. one car having,slow pos driving, dick less punks. f***ing cyber bangers. With yo bitch asses. Makes me sick. This is my last post to this stupid ass site. Peace Uncle out for good.

NOW LIKE I SAID, DAVE FROM FFTEC WENT 11'S ON A 14B WITH RACE GAS, ASK HIM, HE IS KNOWN FOR DOING MORE WITH LESS, HE COULD TELL YOU HOW MUCH POWER THE 14B COULD MAKE AND HOW FAST IT SHOULD GO IN STOCK TRIM....video or it did not happen my ass. Take that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif I comprehend you guys are lonely pricks with slow cars. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

lololol and winner of biggest forum douche award goes to THIS GUY ^^^^

you come into this thread having not read the original post (i know, i know, reading is tough) and you get called on it; then respond by flipping out. Aww somebody better get cupcake to anger management /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

swe_gvr4_1991

Sorry to drag this one up from the abyss...

Nate are you willing to share the fuel and timing maps for the tune used for the 14b?
I'm currently running my stock 14b with a 7cm2 housing but i can't get anywhere near those 1/4 mile times.

Thank, let me know in this thread or by PM.

NateCrisman

Link to my 11.8@116 dsmlink datalog. E85/small 16g
Link to 13.076 @ 105.09 datalog 93 pumpgas, 14B, street tires, everyday tune
link to 12.792 @ 108.98 datalog E85/14b/street tires on same night as the above pumpgas run

I don't have the datalogs anymore from when I ran well on E85/14b/slicks (12.0 @ 113) as I was on DS-Map software then and palm pilot logs that were lost via dead aa battery. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

It's pretty interesting to compare the 14B vs 16G runs on E85, as the tune is somewhat similar, with pretty much identical mechanical setup other than the turbo. (stock motors, stock cams, stock intake) The 16g setup makes significantly high power ...consistently 50 to 70hp higher at any point, mostly due to running about 4psi more boost, even though the timing is less and the air temps are hotter.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned