The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

The ultimate street galant in the making? Cheekychimp's

powerplay

Well, it was worth a shot. I thought maybe we could take full advantage of his good nature and wonderful teaching skills. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

JB

what if we brought some strippers too Al?

Ted Andkilde

Quote:
Allright. They have to be hot though. No fatties. We have a twister mat already.

Is that what you call that evil shirt-eating creeper?

:0) Ted

Last edited:

number3

DAMN! I deleted all the fat stripper pictures I had...

curtis

One of my buddies attached this to one of my autocad papers once while I went on break, I caught it just before I handed it to my hard nosed professors, mainly because the whole back of the class was about to piss there pants as I walked to the front of the room with the disk. Enjoy Harry

cheekychimp

Ask "AWDwhore" if his 'biatch' is free next Saturday

Do you think she dances?

Personally I prefer them like this

Quote:
about 4 hours labor + bearings and shims.

Do you need to purchase a total of 6 shim kits? This is what CAPS is telling me:

34378C 2 x MB185340 SPACER SET,RR DIFF
34177 1 x MB185360 SHIM SET,RR DIFF DRIVE PINION,FR
34181 1 x MB185350 SHIM SET,RR DIFF DRIVE PINION,RR
34378B 2 x MB241903 SPACER SET,RR DIFF

twkd

Bimmubishi

We had kits on hand so we didn't need to buy all of those. It's moot now anyway because we had to take it apart again.

Here are Paul's arms, sandblasted and pressed with new bushings from Oztek and then some new ball joints.

CP

So now I need to find someone to remove my balance shafts AND re-shim my rear diff /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif My u-joints and carrier bearings for the driveshaft could use a replacement soon too.

Bimmubishi

Cy, buy another 4 bolt for cryin out loud. The shaft will need to be rebalanced. Try South Shore Bearing in Quincy for that. Hire some broke DSM'er to do your B shafts. That's the worst job ever in my book.

CP

[bitching] Cryin out loud, that's exactly what it's doing. I try to fool myself into thinking I've got a dogbox /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif When I give rides, people say "WTF kind of piece of crap am I riding in? It sounds like it's about to fall apart." Freaking pillow mounts are nice and noisy too. I don't like this car right now. [/bitching]

Romanova

Quote:
We had kits on hand so we didn't need to buy all of those. It's moot now anyway because we had to take it apart again.

Here are Paul's arms, sandblasted and pressed with new bushings from Oztek and then some new ball joints.

I remember doing that job... God what a f***ing pain in the ass that was... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

powerplay

Yes, that looks very familiar. I have been there and done that, both front and back, and I couldn't agree more, it is a pain to do. Definitely on the same level, as the BS removal as discussed above.

cheekychimp

Damn ... and I just bought a shitload of zipties ... now I'll have to get on to DSMTooners for some matching ones !!!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts