The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

The ultimate street galant in the making? Cheekychimp's

cheekychimp

John,

If that's really a possibility ... it would be so cool ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

We could fit it in the airport car park ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

14bCrazy

Quote:
Hell Yeah,

I could do that, we can have a drink or food at the airport if you are on a fast transfer or if you have 6 hours or something like my friends did on their way to New Zealand we could even go out for dinner.

Paul.

I'll let you know. We are going to adopt a daughter from China. I believe we will have a lay over. It will be about this next year.

Congrats 14Bcrazy, the wife and I are thinking about doing the same thing, but that's after we have one of our own, next year maybe.

Paul, just let me know when it's ready I'll see if I can arrange it with someone /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

John

cheekychimp

John as always you are the greatest. I still have that JDM gas tank hatch and cable here for you too. Do you want me to send that out?

Paul /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif no more galant. I'm sorry, to make you go thru the hassle of fiinding it. But I will need your help to source out new or used 92-97 Mitsu RVR Hyper Gear front headlights and corner /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

John

blacksheep

Quote:
John as always you are the greatest. I still have that JDM gas tank hatch and cable here for you too. Do you want me to send that out?

I'll take it...seriously!

curtis

What are you up to KC have you bought a VR4 that I don't know about.
Have you fell of the wagon or what. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

cheekychimp

I think he's delusional ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif ... I don't know if I should take his money or what?

curtis

He's just buying parts for that day that he'll be part of the brotherhood again.

Sell out.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

turboflanagan

Quote:
I think he's delusional ...

He's been that way as long as I can remember.

Quote:
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif ... I don't know if I should take his money or what?

Take his money. He'll just be mad at you if you don't. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Bimmubishi

Anyone with ANYTHING left for Paul has to get it here by WED. We're shipping this week. I have to email John. I know I've cried wolf on this before but we were being lienient given that the parts were coming from a lot of sources.

Thanks,

Alex

Jesse, the IC kit just arrived. Thanks.

JB

***heads for the dock with crowbar***

Quote:
The chicken has flown the coop!

All parts are in transit.

Al sorry for not getting back to you earlier, I got your message at 2 and called the forwarder right away. Glad everything was squared away. For some reason they thought these parts was going to be delivered to my house, straighten it out and have them delivering it to my garage /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Paul, everything is now out of our hands /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Exhaust was also picked up today and will be shipped out together /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif. I'll PM you with updates and documents will be sent to the forwarder directly.

John

4orced4door

What did you guys end up doing about the non-cryoed tranny and the GSX/VR4 ring gear issue?

Bimmubishi

We went with what we had. John, thanks so much for taking care of that. We almost had a mind meltdown when the trucker told us that tht 3 800 lb or so crates we loaded on his truck "had to come off" cause we didn't have the paperwork! Thanks again man. Saved the day.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts