The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

The ultimate street galant in the making? Cheekychimp's

cheekychimp

600 lbs EACH ... 1800 lbs gross ... I don't need a 'dolly' I need a friggin' ROBOT ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif

steve

Quote:
600 lbs each

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Quote:
Love the seats man.

We all know cheeky is a baller but I don't he is that much. Those are the cf based sparco race seats that are over $3000 a piece. IIRC

Can't wait to see what this thing is like when it's done. Youre gonna have the only usdsm gvr4 over there, isn't that back asswords? :p

JB

^^^Actually they are Recaro's my man...

My bad but same still applys. It's pretty much the same thing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif thanks for the correction though.

curtis

Have your girl take pictures as you start un-boxing everything.
Also I expect PM's on my part of the build.
Congrats my brother your day has finally come.
Release the doves and let the angels sing because its a bad day for the skyline's of Hong Kong. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

steve

Actually, you take pics of your girl unpacking the boxes.

Quote:
Actually, you take pics of your girl unpacking the boxes.

Is that what you kids call it these days?... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

-Josh

DarkDevilMMM

^^^ dress in Victoria Secret santa suit?? hmm.... need to get my head out of gutter now....
if I ever go back to HK, I need to sit in that sucker myself!

holeshotmoe

Quote:
...its a bad day for the skyline's of Hong Kong...

Actually, I think the HK skyline looks nice...look close

...and this one too...

iluvpsp

4orced4door

Moe, you got anymore pictures of that red VR4 with the black wheels?? Send them to me, please!

Romanova

Paul
Is the stroker in one of the crates? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Quote:

I like your style ... Galant Vr4 Representing!

Last edited by a moderator:

HOLY sh*t.You almost gave me a heart attack when i saw that 2nd pic.
Keep posting pics of your car and all the cool parts.

cheekychimp

Quote:
Paul
Is the stroker in one of the crates? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Nope it's in another one ... it arrived months ago and is waiting patiently for revenge /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

cheekychimp

Well ... the EAGLE HAS LANDED !!!

My limbs ache. There was just two of us last night to unpack all the crates and boxes. Big heavy oily stuff (gearbox, driveshaft, axles, brakes, wheels etc) I left at the garage. Smaller stuff and particularly valuable/custom stuff I brought home (electronics, carbon fibre, intercooler, clutch, modified headlights and fogs etc).

Pictures do not do this stuff justice !!! The lights curtis did are simply awesome and with the AMG carbon fibre grill and some amber corners this thing is gonna look real mean and moody !!

No breakages whatsoever, packaging was awesome. Bit of a scare when we couldn't find the $3000+ carbon clutch which was hiding in a corner (little devil), but that was it. Pictures will follow soon, but major developments will have to wait until after Xmas. Next week the WTO conference starts and we are on 16 hour shifts !!!

I really can't thank you guys enough.

Paul.

Bimmubishi

Paul, I'm glad you're happy with the packaging. A nerveracking experience to be sure given the weight, travel distance and value. Kudos to John for arranging the successful shipment. So all is well?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned