The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

The time has come for me to part with 352/2000 :(

a_santos

Hello guys and gals. For those of that know me, you know I've been on here for quite a while. I've had the car for about 6 years, had tons of fun in the snow, track, road, a little off-road, and of course tons of time wrenching. I've rebuilt the motor, installed a Holset HX-25, custom intercooler and exhaust, Greddy E-manage, and not to mention had it transported cross-country. It just doesn't make any sense for me to have the car right now and I need it to go to a better home where someone can enjoy it more. I'm gonna relocate the battery to the trunk tomorrow and get all the loose ends tied up in preparation for the sale.

Here is the recent pic of the car.

And yes, I will still be on here frequently to laugh at the political posts and the newbs with their stupid questions. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Should this be in the cars for sale forum? Sorry to see you letting go of her Abhay

Brunoboy

hope the other 352 finds a good home.

I used to have those same wheels on me Sentra, but in 15's. They look much better on the Galant in what looks to be 17's?

a_santos

I'll put it in the For Sale section one it's ready to go and looking even better all cleaned up.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned