The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

The "Registry"

Just a Coupple updates for me..

#1405/2000 Has been Crushed (excessive frame rust) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

the good news ---->

#761/1000 is back on the road and owed by me
thanks to #1405 for the heart, kidney, and left nut.

biglady112

Update my screenname.

I sold 338/2000 to olson.

I am now the proud new owner of 359/2000. Belize Green of course. Pm sent to iceman.

GeorgeBillings

I have 975/2000 also.

vegeta1170

Yesterday, I saw #1589/2000 in SLC @ Prestige Motors. The owner of it said he will jump on here and reg his car. I was not able to get the vin, sorry.

488/2000 is still alive, and currently in my possession. I will resurrect her if I can get a title.

mitsuturbo

rumor has it, 837 has been parted out in Utah
may be able to confirm by contacting izabell.wordpress.com or girlintheblackcar.com

dsm10o0

Didn't see my number up there. I got 705/2000. Will check the vin when I get the chance.

Just got it back on the road.

I now own 965/2000.....needs new heart but should be running in a couple of weeks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

AWDnoobie

Since I was able to pick up the 129/2000 plaque and key fob from TheBoz my shell is no longer unknown

steve

^ Did the 129/2000 plaque and fob come from your shell originally? If not, your shell is still unknown really. The bastardization of the numbering system is going to make things even more complicated. Not that I don't understand the motive. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

AWDnoobie

From what ive read and know about the numbers, is that they were never part of the vin of the car. They just put any plaque and fob to any car. So the Very first car in the states could have actually received 2000/2000 and the last car brought in could have gotten 001/2000.

So if my info is wrong someone speak up, cause all I did was save the number from being scraped then. And if thats the case, my car will be gutted for more of a drag purpose car then weekend driver

steve

Correct, the badge # is not directly correlated to the VIN. That is exactly what iceman has been working to accomplish for years, by gathering information on the VIN and badge # of these cars. I'm not saying its wrong of you to buy the badge/fob, just saying that it will be helpful for Dave (iceman) to know that information, so it can be noted. It is still unknown the badge # that was assigned to your shell initially. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

AWDnoobie

Ah, okay... When i first bought my shell, i sent a pm to Iceman with the info I had, and it was unregistered here or any where. And when I bought the 129/2000 I sent him another pm on who I bought it from and where it now is with my vin number. But I didnt know of the original vin number for the plaque I now have.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned