The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

So I entered 1051 in a street car competition

turbowop

I don't think I've ever seen a chick so excited to ride in a grocery getter... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

imscc-2013-day-two-8.jpg

MellowVR4

She looks dumb in that pic, way sexier the last pic. IMO

blacksheep

Her smile is like - this bearded man is holding a gun to my back. He is going to take me to his cabin and rape me. Send help please! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

JamesFoster

Lip pierced, really? How old is this girl, 20? lol.

Last edited:

mitsuturbo

You must really live out in the sticks, or be oblivious to the world around you if you think a pierced lip is odd in any way, or only for 20 year olds.

turbowop

Yeah, I'm not really into the lip piercings, or any other sh*t in people's faces other than ears or possibly a nose stud. With the way people put metal in their faces lately, I'm surprised that's all she had.

JamesFoster

Quoting mitsuturbo:
You must really live out in the sticks, or be oblivious to the world around you if you think a pierced lip is odd in any way, or only for 20 year olds.

Haha I'm kidding dude, I just meant I think it's more younger girls in their teens or early 20's that still have lip rings, and she looked like mid-late 20's to me. I had my lip pierced on both sides when I was younger, but took them out when I was like 20.

sh*t I am getting old aren't I...

Last edited:

turbowop

Day two, part two story is up. click Build quality judges and even show judges were quoted saying some nice things about the car. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

presterone

He mentioned the car as a DSM. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif seriously though your car gives me a chubby and you are repping hard for us all.

ApexHunter

Damn, nice results on day 2 part 2. Generally speaking, not categories that you would necessarily expect most DSM's to do well in. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Are there going to be some videos of the competition or am i just missing them?

turbowop

Thanks! I was pretty happy about those results. Had I just made a clean pass in autox, the car would have placed much higher overall. I think I had fairly fast runs, but the missed gate killed me every time. Not only that, but I went the long way around said gate, effectively adding even more time to my runs. Dangit!

There will be lots if video, but it will come later since it takes so long to go through and edit. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

2of9

Damn. That is cool. Pictures of your GVR4 goin' through the cones is pretty sweet. Definitely a nice picture of it in action! Good job on getting a bit over 30mpgs! that's quite amazing

raptorWagon

Not enough Grocery Getting in these pics! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif
img.php

turbowop

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowrofl.gif I love that pic. It's a decade old now! That's BrianAWD's exgirlfriend, Poppoff in the passenger seat was still skinny, and I had more hair and less beard. Now we're all married and domesticated. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Thanks, Tom!

I think that's it for pics. Hopefully whatever video coverage that is still to come ends up being decent.

raptorWagon

Lol Tom? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

Plus you can see how much 1051 has changed since that pic.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned