The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Rear Right window regulator for a 7th gen (1994 vr4 JDM)

Need this urgently and can't find it anywhere. Anyone got the hookup or an international homie who knows where to get this? Must be for resr right hand window. Part numbers MR135160 and mb926820. Need the whole assembly motor and rail.

PXL_20231111_151254637.jpg

Galant_martin

Hello. I dont know if they ship international, but here is the part from germany for example.

Rear right

Greetings

Hello. I dont know if they ship international, but here is the part from germany for example.

Rear right

Greetings
Thanks for the link, found other sites like this but unfortunately don't think many ship international. If I could just find a cross over part.. about to make some calls today to a local window repair guy see if he can't fix the originals plastic tracks.

miller

Thanks for the link, found other sites like this but unfortunately don't think many ship international. If I could just find a cross over part.. about to make some calls today to a local window repair guy see if he can't fix the originals plastic tracks.
If you get totally stuck, Im in Ireland an have no issue accepting a delivery from EU then re labelling it onto you. I know its a double postage cost but its an option.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned