The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

NO LONGER FOR SALE

SmoothCustomer

The trunk is now on ebay here: Ebay Ad
I've added a third brake light for the winner. As I said, I really don't want to ship but if the buyer handles every aspect of the shipping I will do my best to accommodate (especially if it's something like drop it off at UPS and let them do the rest). PM me if you are trying to have it shipped before you bid please. Thanks guys!

If I haven't replied to your PM yet, it is probably because I need a box to get you a shipping quote. I will be doing this tomorrow morning/afternoon and I will be shipping the first round of things I have received payment for tomorrow as well. Thanks for your patience guys.

IncorpoRatedX

Wow your starting bid is higher than your asking price was... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

LIV4PSI

He had to add the 11% he is going to lose in ebay fees. I don't understand why you didn't just take offers from the interested members on here, and cut out the middle man

prove_it

I'm confused as well. It's kinda touchy, but I think PMs are what counts. If this goes to ebay I'm not buying.

Last edited:

jnava

Staff member
It's already on ebay.

SmoothCustomer

Quoting LIV4PSI:
He had to add the 11% he is going to lose in ebay fees. I don't understand why you didn't just take offers from the interested members on here, and cut out the middle man

This is why. Sorry I didn't just take offers here, but I didn't want to break the rules: 3. Post must contain asking prices, this is not eBay and we don't do auctions.

I tried to get a consensus on whether this was a fair compromise or not, as there was so much interest. I only waited three hours and I suppose I could have waited longer, but I figured if the auction ended next Thursday night that would make it much more convenient for pick up over the weekend. If anyone feels slighted by this I apologize, that was not my intention. I assumed everyone would be happier that they were getting a fair shot at it especially considering that the first several PMs I received about it were for shipping, which I would rather not do and I should have stated that in the original ad (I copied and pasted from a local dsm forum where shipping would not be an issue). Again, I apologize and I hope you guys are willing to bid.

Also, prove_it, the items that you were interested in are not on ebay and the trunk lid is the only thing that I will be posting on ebay. I'll PM you to clear up any issues and answer your original PM conclusively.

Last edited:

LIV4PSI

Cancel the eBay ad. Change your price to $600 or best offer. Wait a week and take the best offer. Make $50 more, and break no rules

SmoothCustomer

I updated the original post with what's been sold, and removed those pictures but kept the asking prices there for future reference.

I also added a bushing kit to the end of the list.

SmoothCustomer

BUMP. Updated prices again. I can only ship until Saturday, so after Friday night these things will no longer be for sale.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned