The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Picture time HPC 2000 coated manifold

onesickcrx

So I had all my exhaust parts HPC High Heat 2000 Coated. So I snapped some pic's just now figured I would share. I think they definitely looked better as just plain clean stainless steal once again JMF did a great job on these parts. The reason I did the coating is reliability and power keeping heat in the pipe helps increase spool as well. Looks really good in person /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

mistaVR4

Damn! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif That looks incredible. Good idea and awesome work they've done! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

G

Staff member
Looks good, let us know how that coating holds up. I heard it wasn't that great.

onesickcrx

I have had really good success with there coatings on a few turbo street bikes. A diffrence of over heating or never over heating in the summer which I think is awesome.

JNR

Looks nice. Am curious how the real world heat retention (i.e. less radiant heat) is? That is my main concern when I get my FP manifold and O2, turbo exh and poss. downpipe done. I want to get by w/o a heat shield if possible and my IC pipe runs over manifold slightly.

CP

I had a manifold, O2 housing and the hot side of my (old) turbo coated. It's worth the money.

deez

is it wrong for that to make me horny?

Olson

nope.
i have my manifold done and on a old car i had the same stuff and the poster done and saw a diffrence. im doing it now to my setup

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned