The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

update 4/21 parts rolling in time to build 416/2000 up

mountaineerjeff

he still just bustin your balls, I will probably get ahold of you later this year, hopefully you could help with my build, im looking to go real similair in the show and go catagory. Im pumped to see some results, i should be good to get going strong after this summer, kinda sad you beat me to it. but as far as right now, im still in the planning and finaincial stage

THEKID

you should be a detective

THEKID

Quoting mountaineerjeff:
he still just bustin your balls, I will probably get ahold of you later this year, hopefully you could help with my build, im looking to go real similair in the show and go catagory. Im pumped to see some results, i should be good to get going strong after this summer, kinda sad you beat me to it. but as far as right now, im still in the planning and finaincial stage

glad to help any fellow members

THEKID

hey jeff heres a link to pics of some of my work link dont work im fixin it

Last edited:

Build that bitch.

Couple things I would change is the bullseye turbo. Don't know much about them but I'd do a full v band clamp exhaust with a FP turbo.

You plan on getting the aem water/alky injection kit to go with the aem ems and those smallish 760 injectors?

As for green, a sick green would be the toyota supra imperial jade, I think it is.

boostedinaz

Nice to see someone building something and doing it in a well thought out and proper manner. Once you have all the parts you should do a nice write up thread that follows the build, I would love to follow along.

THEKID

thanks for all the support it keeps me sane through the process.

Diego

Quoting THEKID:

the only thing that is up in the air right now is the color. i really like the viper snake skin green but think it might be too lime if you know what i mean. i know i want green its just a matter of picking something that really catches me.

Uh Belize green is a nice green /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

THEKID

here is a recent body shot. this is with stock 1g suspension. just so it can sit in the driveway without jack stands.

and here is a gutted engine bay shot for ya.although im pretty sure we all know what this looks likes.

1990ggsxnj

Well good luck with everything, man. Some good stuff going there. I recently posted looking for some machine shops in Jersey. Will check yours out. Any word of advice if using them?

THEKID

just call them up tell them what you want and they will help you . they were recommended to me by a friend.he uses them all the time and never had any problems.

THEKID

so many parts so much to do
IMG_0162.jpg

now im jack stand ballin
IMG_0161.jpg

THEKID

i will

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned