The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Old member, new gvr4

Hey everyone, I was under a similar name about 3-4 years ago with #965/2000, which I ended up selling. Last week the wife and I picked up bg 489/1000 with a buschur racing turbo back, tial bov, hard pipe kit, 2g dsm front mount, and an intake. Not sure what our plans for it right now though we are discussing about getting another for a his/hers pair

bobdole

Welcome back. I did the same thing. Sold mine a long time ago and bought another.

Thanks. This one just happened to fall into our hands. The last one, I was in no place to fix it correctly nor even get it on the road. Didn't have enough free time nor money. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

GSX_TC

Welcome back, love the his and hers idea. Would love to do that.

transparentdsm

wife and i have a his/hers combo. its fun, hers is auto and mine is manual. we'll probably keep our pair forever.

congrats and welcome back to the board.

Last edited:

Jesus_Negros

Welcome, What's your name? Glad to see GVR4 are strong in the area. The last one I saw was the one transparentdsm owns.

Thanks yall for all the welcomes. Turbo my name is Zach, I believe you know Chris that owns JDM Classics right? I've met him before as I'm good friends with Adrian Dixon. There are a couple of guys I've seen around here with GVR4's. One guy had a couple and lived off of Chesapeake BLVD and another is my neighbors oldest son that has a BG.

Jesus_Negros

Oh okay I feel like I recognize your username. Nice car though!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned