The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Noltec N52168 = Whiteline W62168. Need help where these go??

mean_green

Well its starting to get time for me to put the galant back together for some winter DD action.

I have these Noltec bushing w the description R. Stub. Axl-Chas. Now I have a good idea these go in place at the end of what I would call the trailing arm, but Ive been wrong once before and was hoping maybe someone has installed these already and would give me a little insight...

I did a little research and it seems when Whiteline took over or what not they changed the part number to W62168 so if someone has dealings w that part number it seems to me to be one and the same.

Anyone confirm my assumption?

TIA,
-Alan

JSchleim18

He's talking about these: click

I've thought about it and I am 99% sure they are the trailing arm bushings.

mean_green

No one? Come on someone's got to have put these bushings on.

I guess Im w JSchleim and think they're for the trailing arm. If I ever get time this week to work on it a little more I will keep this updated, wrench time will be Sunday at the latest I hope...

Romanova

Rear trailing arm... thats where I have mine installed. GL with the installation BTW... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

broxma

Rear arm. The Energy Suspension ones have a wider OD lip to them but they look similar. In all honesty, once you have the rear apart and simply compare them to the different possible locations, the actual location becomes evidently apparent.

/brox

G’day everyone,

mean_green, have you had a look at the Whiteline Plus site and done a search on W621068 here click

Hopefully you might get what you need with the various resources or try contacting [email protected].

Hope that helped

Cheers
Whiteline Jim
www.whiteline.com.au

curtis

Holy crap Straight from the guy that Knows. Welcome aboard.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned