The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Newbie from MA

Hey guys,

I'm new to this forum but not to new to DSMs. I've owned my 1990 Talon since September of 2009, the car has had it's ups and downs (mainly downs). After about a year of owning the car, the motor finally came apart - the short block had 267,000 miles on it and the head had about 160k on it. Eventually, I put in a motor with 127k on it and managed to blow the head within 100 miles of driving it. Now I have a new head on it. I'm looking at having this as a street/ strip car (it's not my only car so I can have some fun with it). It has a few modifications (I'll eventually put a build thread up), but on the EVO3 16g it should be running low 12's. I'm looking to break the 11 second mark with it and then I'll probably upgrade to an FP Green or something similar. I'm looking at running 11.50's with it, assuming that it will stay together. Unfortunately, the shell is rotted out so I've been in the market for a clean shell for awhile now. I'll probably be looking into getting either a 91 Talon or a VR4.

Thank you for the space! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

4g63mightymax

Hi Isabelle. You would look cool in a RHD VR4 you know...

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned