The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New Trans, Clutch, Flywheel, T-Case, Rear, and EDM Front Bumper.

After spending a year in sunny beautiful Iraq, I managed to put away enough money to bring my Galant GSX back to Life and then some.
My trans exploded on me while I was on Leave in March and had to put it away deep in the garage. While deployed I picked up a rebuilt VR4 trans with a taller 5th gear and EVOIII shift forks. It also has double synchros. Picked up a SPEC Clutch from Tuner's Nation and a Fidanza Lighted Flywheel. I also scored locally a DSM 3-bolt LSD and 23-spline T-case thanks to my ever-watchful wife. Had the car towed to BOSS Innovations with a pick-up truck full of parts and let the fun begin!

The day the Trans Puked its guts out.

Two Old and Golds.

Old rear.

No rear.

New rear.

Old trans had been rebuilt once before.

Out with the old.

Shot of the engine with out the Trans.

Old bumper.

No bumper.

New bumper.

New steering wheel THANKS TO CURTIS.

Thats where I am now, stil have a garage full of parts to install. Im trying to make the nicest, Galant GSX out there using as many mitsubishi oem parts as possible.

raptorWagon

Looking good man! It's already a clean car.

A couple of those pics I can see 1350 hiding in the back /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif.

curtis

Do work son....Like the edm bumper

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned