The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Need Part # for front and rear bumper plugs/screws.

jcgalntvr4-244

I need the Part # for the plug/screws that go through the bottom of the front bumper and mount behind the front mount intercooler. they also look to be the same part as the rear bumper. I think there like plastic plugs with a screw in the middle of them they go in these holes here and pull the middle of the front and rear bumpers tight.

fuel

having trouble finding that exact clip in CAPS but I think it may be MB253964, though it says you need 8 for the front and 18 for the rear, so am thinking maybe that's not it?

cheekychimp

Probably the same as the JDM bumper ones. Fuel does your CAPS show the AMG model?

jcgalntvr4-244

Yes they should all be the same part for USDM ,JDM,and AMG Bumpers both of my bumpers have the same slot in the same place /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

maroonmetallic

AuVeCo (online) has a vast selection of body clips. I would see if there is a supplier by you & if they have a clip that could work.
I'm pretty sure they supply the "big?" 3 with clips or they did in the late 90's-early 00's.

fuel

Quoting cheekychimp:
Probably the same as the JDM bumper ones. Fuel does your CAPS show the AMG model?

Yeah I just chucked in the chassis code from my VR-4 as I know the clips are the same.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts