The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

new roof trim

celm

I want to put new roof trim,the 2 strips that go front to back on the roof. Does the dealers still sell them or are there any other companies that sell them?

strokin4dr

Hirev huh???

You have any leads on a carbon fiber hood? :grabbingpitchfork: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

G

Staff member
Nla from mitsubishi.

celm

I am not hi rev performance from GA or where the F&*K they are

ive had the name hirev motors since 2006

Wookalar

Quoting celm:
I want to put new roof trim,the 2 strips that go front to back on the roof. Does the dealers still sell them or are there any other companies that sell them?

Are yours cut or just badly faded? You could always paint them.

mitsuturbo

Quoting G:
Nla from mitsubishi.

I've been told this before about various parts. On more than one occasion I've decided to call the dealership to verify at which time they say "yeah, we have one sitting here in stock".
So.. i dunno where all the NLA info is coming from, but it's not always accurate. Always call the dealer and check for yourself.

Last edited:

strokin4dr

G loves to post that parts are NLA.

Probably so he can buy/hoard/resell said parts /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

bobdole

I have ordered parts from the dealer also that are said to be NLA. Always call the dealer first and ask them to check other dealers in US if they have. I just got a part shipped from CA to FL last week.

coyotes

enlarge the second picture. they won't lay flat since they follow the curvature of the roof.

I can clean them up for you if you like and take a better photo

Last edited:

Wookalar

Quoting Wookalar:
Quoting celm:

Are yours cut or just badly faded? You could always paint them.

^ know it all, all you do it rip on this country. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Quoting bobdole:
I have ordered parts from the dealer also that are said to be NLA. Always call the dealer first and ask them to check other dealers in US if they have. I just got a part shipped from CA to FL last week.

NLA can mean the corporation does not have the available anymore. Some dealers have the capability to check other dealer's inventory, but not all US dealers are on the system. There is also Vintage Parts.

Old parts stock

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned