The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New Owner of 136/1000 (for the second time)

Defiant

Whats up everyone!

7 Years ago I sold 136 to my buddy marvinmadman and this weekend I bought the car back. It feel great to have the car back in my possession.

marvinmadman did a great job with the car in the 7 years he had it and did just about everything I intended to do.

Here are some pics:

Last edited:

Defiant

I forgot to take a before pic of my 89 under dash. It was blue and I painted it black.

Last edited:

KiNgMaRtY

How cool is that! You were able to get your old car back! Congrats. Nice work with the before and afters.

4Grim

Congratulations man...must of felt good being reunited with your old car and even better knowing the previous owner took great care of it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Defiant

Let me tell you, its a strange feeling. I never seen the car run when I had it. I bought the car as a rolling shell and when I sold it, it was partially complete with a new motor.

Now I can start it up and drive it... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Its funny how much can change in 7 years. For instance when I had it, I had planned on getting it running then going all out on a built motor. Simply put, I wanted it to be fast.

Now I could care less if its fast. My main focus now is cosmetics and driveability.

Last edited:

4Grim

I guess getting older the focus on some things change. Mine is similar to yours...I was going to build it for "big" power but I really just want a turn key car that I can drive that is reliable in a way.

Again congratulations man...enjoy driving that Galant again.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Classifieds Listings