The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Second trip to the dragstrip

slobra

Well I made my second trip to the 1/4 mile last night with pretty good results and I thought I'd share. The first time I went the car had a 3" turbo back exhaust, boost controller (14psi) and a K&N airfilter and I only managed a 14.7 at 95mph with a 2.3 60'.

This time I got a best of 13.47 at 101.97 with a 1.98 60'.

My mod list as of now is:
3"turbo back exhaust
2gMAF with Injen intake
ETS intercooler w/ 2.5" piping
560cc's
190 Walbro
AFPR (stock psi)
Keydiver stage 3
Stock clutch
14b set at 20psi.

Here are my timeslips, I'm number 357. Car 403 was an 95 style Integra and car 380 was a 97-98 Mustang GT. Sorry if they are kind of hard to read.
scan0001.jpg
scan0002.jpg

Last edited:

icurunnin

congrats
thats a stock 1g manifold and O2 housing?
Time for a e316g now my friend.
My setup mimics yours with a few differences. I am hoping to get mid 12's but we'll see
FP race manifold
evo III big 16g
ported evo III O2
3" turbo back with race pipe and mufflerless
255 TRE fuel pump
aeromotive AFPR
ETS FMIC with 2.5" piping
HKS bov
LSP mbc
stock mas with k&n filter
ETS 3" intake
Only thing I need to take care of next would be 3g mas, 650+ injectors, recapped ecu and Keydiver s3

slobra

Yes stock/1g o2 and manifold. I have a ported 2g o2 and manifold, evo III 16g, walbro 255 and bigger injectors coming so hopefully I'll be in the 12's with ya /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

thecman02

Congrats, I wish I had some timeslips when I had my EVO16g setup. Those are good numbers though, I don't see why you shouldn't hit 12's with the new set up coming.

91GSR

Quoting icurunnin:

Only thing I need to take care of next would be 3g mas, 650+ injectors, recapped ecu and Keydiver s3

u havent capped ur ecu yet? yikes bro

icurunnin

well I have done all the above mods in about a two month time frame which is when I purchased it. It has sat for over 2-3 weeks now so I should of just sent the ecm off during the transition of the list of above being installed/waiting on parts. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif
I am hoping I have my ets replacement pipes by this weekend so I can take it to the Pinks all out showing. I should have ordered a shirt too.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Classifieds Listings