The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

48/1000 New Owner

strokin4dr

No, I didn't pick up another one....but my good friend did!

It's number 48/1000. We searched the board and see that it surfaced here back around 2006 but the owner didn't post much.
This thing is just about completely stock besides a Tein HA coilover setup and camber plates and a 3" exhaust. It's in pretty amazing condition to be all original.

Currently sitting at 107,000 miles. Original Kensington Grey paint with a few dings and scratches but nothing bad. No fade or clear coat oxidation. Has been garage kept for the last 4 years and looks to have been for most of its life. Interior is in great shape with all parts in place down to the spare tire and jack.

Under the hood is more of the same. All the little stuff that usually gets tossed is there. Only thing missing is the aircan since the previous owner added an old school K&N 1g filter.

Underneath looks good. Still has operable 4ws with all lines intact and no leaks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif The car did come with a 1g rack since the previous owner was thinking about deleting it. We shall see what she decides to do with it.

We ordered ECMlink V3 and new shifter bushings for it to start.
The plan it to just go through the car and take care of maintenance while keeping it drivable. No jackstand ballin' forever project car nonsense here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

The 2 together. Her friends don't understand the new purchase /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif She's not new to the 4g63, but no one questioned the 2g.

Yeah, 1280 in the background needs some trim paint

MellowVR4

CONGRATULATIONS /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

4Grim

Congratulations to your friend, especially with a great condition GVR4. She actually requested to follow me on IG a couple days ago.

89Patches

Quoting strokin4dr:
friends don't understand the new purchase

They never do, hell I don't even understand buying mine. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

bobdole

Congrads and welcome.

GSX_TC

Congrats, that's a cool badge number too.

NateCrisman

wow....a low mile, nice body Grey 92 you found the unicorn Iv been hunting. congrats.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Classifieds Listings