The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New Guy #841

Jim550Jc

Hey what's up I just bought a 1991 VR4 #841 she's in the garage ATM just changed the oil,coolant,plugs,wires and refurbished some parts. I'm new to VR4's but not to the 4G63, I owned a 97 GST and a GS before upgrading haha. Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Last edited:

raptorWagon

Welcome and thanks for not calling the GBR4 a DSM. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Jesus_Negros

Welcome to the guber club!

Chi271

Welcome!! No sunroof.. nice! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

ade

welcome, ill trade u my sunroof for your non?

LIV4PSI

Welcome! Where in Ohio are you from? I'm outside of Columbus, east about 20 miles.

I thought I was the minority in preferring non-sunroof cars, but maybe not?

Last edited:

jnava

Staff member
Quoting raptorreed:
Welcome and thanks for not calling the GBR4 a DSM. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif
IKR

EHmotorsports

Very few VR4's were imported with no sunroof.

Last edited:

91_427

Really? About how many do you think? I always figured it would be about 1/4 or 1/5 were non-sunroof cars.

LIV4PSI

Its basically 1/3. There were approx 1000 non sunroof cars and 2000 sunroof cars. I have a non sunroof model /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

92 Nile Black non sunroof with factory CD is the rarest production US VR4
Production numbers

Last edited:

jnava

Staff member
That is not to bad since 57 is a non sunroof and 1518 that just got scrapped also was a non sunroof car. Make it 999 non sunroof.

GSX_TC

Mine is a non sunroof too, anyways welcome aboard. Since your already in Ohio, will you be bringing this to this years DSM Shootout in 33 more days?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned