The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

need advice

tintoy

Sir i just installed an evo3 609, 510cc, evo3 fpr, small 16g and evo4 fuel pump to my jdm 1988 vr4. And I'm still running the stock 8618 ecu. I'm running reach or lean? Do I need to replace my ecu to suit mod? Thanks.

transparentdsm

you need to get a E-PROM ECU with a custom chip to suit your needs or you need to get a Wideband gauge and a tuning devise, i.e. - SAFC or DSMLink. the car will not run properly with just throwing in a different MAS, FPR and injectors. the turbo is fine to just be put on, but the fuel pump you might want to rewire.

tintoy

Fuel pump rewire done and got a SAFC. Just need a wideband guage. Thanks for the advice. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned