The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

check engine

tintoy

Hi i upgrade my gvr4 jdm 88 model. 16g turbo, 609 maf, evo4 fuel pump, 510cc injectors and evo3 fpr. In idle Check engine indicator is on, when i rev it the indicator turn off. Any suggestions? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Vr4junkie

You could also try clearing the codes by unplugging the battery for a min or two if it still comes on again then somethings up. usually when the check engine light comes on my car I have a friend of mine plug in his scanner and its usually some kind of sensor ask a few shops see how much they'll charge to scan you're car might be worth a try if you can't find the problem.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned