The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Mitsubishis at Play

4thStroke

click

I had better luck before the footage when I was by myself before we took the camera out. When we relocated, the pavement was pretty damn grippy and the Galant just wanted to plow. The stock turbo Evo was a blast. Even the 660who Evo had a tough time rotating on the grippier pavement.

Boostdtalon

actually the tire and the wheel survived with very little damage. The rear bumper was not so lucky. I ended up buying a jdm rear for it a few days later. Wish I would have held onto those rims. I would have them on 192 right now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif

KiNgMaRtY

I love those JDM rears. It was just an exuse to get one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned