The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Mil-Spec engine wiring harness

raptorWagon

Quoting bradrs:
Quoting G:
I was referring to the link you posted that was already posted twice in this thread.

I guess I missed those posts, who posted it? And why didn't you complain about the person who posted it a second time? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Implied-Facepalm.jpg

Scroll up and you will see that G was the one that posted the link the first time then quoted himself posting it as he posted it a second time.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

G

Staff member
Exactly why I couldn't believe it, I posted it twice and the cat still didn't see it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Last edited:

jnava

Staff member
Lmao...so much win.

bradrs

Quoting bradrs:

Have any of you guys seen this link?
click

This thread has some good stuff in it too! click

If you can't find what you are looking for in that link, check this one out:

click

I was trying to help G out by posting the link for him so he didn't have to post it a 3rd time.

Glad to see that this is more interesting to the people than the actual topic of the thread. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Jesus_Negros

Mil-spec? Must be legit!
click

Olson

I want you to know brett i could build this for free for you .... but you are a douche /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Last edited:

bradrs

Quoting GSTwithPSI:
Well, looks like someone finally pulled this off. Looks pretty decent, but the price tag definitely comes with the work. Thoughts?
click

When he first started posting on Tuners a few months ago, he was advertising parts with the wrong wire seals(round seals that didn't match the oval holes in the connectors, etc). Since I pointed that out a few times, he does appear to have fixed it. But that was really a rookie mistake sort of thing, I don't think he even realized he had the wrong parts. He still has some wrong parts. How much money do you want to pay him to be his learning experience?

Rywire's stuff for the 1G would probably be more applicable to most guys here:

click

This thread has some good stuff in it too! click

toybreaker

iconoclast
After seeing this thread pop up again, I remembered I forgot to post a link to an interesting thread I found awhile back.

It can be found here

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned