The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Let's see what's up

MRmeeTooxD

So can everyone in the forum post up images of where your Guage pod is set up?...I'm going custom on mr.365 an would like to see if I'll be the only one doing it.

chucklesas

People have mounted them on the A-piller, driver side speaker area, steering column, gauge cluster, gauge cluster bezel, center vents, in place of the HVAC control knobs, the clock area, radio bezel, into the dash just above the glove box, and some misc electronics (SAFC) on the sun visor.

edit: I forgot about the Electronic Suspension Pod that would go where the dash plaque sits, 89 underdash drawer, glovebox.

Last edited:

MRmeeTooxD

Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif.. lol ahahha I can't wait to post my pic. It's a surprise , hopefully I can get cool points. (if I tell ya ill have to kill ya so no!!;)) lol

GSTwithPSI

Unless you are projecting a HUD onto the windshield, I can't imagine anything groundbreaking enough to get cool points for. I'm interested to see what you could have thought up that hasn't already been done...

Fish

Quoting GSTwithPSI:
Unless you are projecting a HUD onto the windshield, I can't imagine anything groundbreaking enough to get cool points for. I'm interested to see what you could have thought up that hasn't already been done...

Who needs a HUD when you could just mount that sh*t straight to the hood? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned