The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Keydiver

FlyingEagle

Staff member
It was my understanding that he is no longer repairing ECU's. You can buy new models/clean examples from him.

Got my Chip from Keydiver yesterday, man he works fast, and ships fast too, Great person to work with
Thanks

rgeier11

I sent this to him as a PM, but thought I would post it.

Jeff,

The ECU arrived a couple of days ago and FIXED EVERYTHING! Thank you so much for the quick service. I feel as if you sent out the ECU before even receiving the payment. That was very trustworthy on your part, and helped us get the car on the road sooner than we expected. Again, thank you for the excellent service and well-functioning ECU.

+1,
Richard

Struc

You hit the nail on the head! All my running problems are gone. No more studdering on boost, etc.

I HIGHLY recommend that anyone who puts in a 2G MAS / 550cc Injector combo gets a chip! The difference is night and day.

fivestardsm

4 pages of props to Jeff, and it still dosen't seem like enough!

I have never had such a positive experience from anyone I have ever delt with, some have come close, but will never exceed the way Jeff handles his transactions.

Thank you again Jeff!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

gmp

Thanks jeff for being a great dude,We had some problems with
shipping and he sent out another chip as soon as he could. Hasn't gotten here yet but
im just so thankful we have great members of are community like him /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

ercp98

i just want to add to the good guy thread.
ordered a chip from him and he was very helpful and patient
with all my questions/emails.
thanks again.

Brunoboy

Jeff is great, helped me when i was in need of information and providing me with a new chip =].
-shane

Last edited:

Gizmovr4

Great guy- asked him a million questions- and he answered them all... got a chip and rewired the computer for dual image. thank you for tons of information - got the car running today without a problem..looking to take it out for a spin tomorrow and hope to try the E85 program in a few weeks.

thank you Jeff you make being back in the game fun /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Nabeel

Just got my chip. Nice to deal with

Nartanian

Jeff is the man! He answered all my questions about switching to E85 and gave me good advice and recommendations. After getting my 1st Ecu, I was forced to changed my set-up and asked for a 2nd one. He shipped me a second one for free so I wouldn't have any down time. He definitely goes more than an extra mile for his customers. Thanks Jeff.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned