The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

autobahntom

Thanks Tom, great product, great communication, and great shipping.

Pleasure to do bussiness with, and definately will do more so in the future.

Scientist

Bought something from him, although minuscule but he was very communicative and straightforward.

Romanova

This joker had me a set of 5 lug rear hubs in a matter of days. Can't beat a well packed item, delivered in a timely manner. Tom is THE man. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

GVR4_1057

Great guy and super fast service.

a2vr4

In a time of need and limited funds, Tom came to my rescue by letting my borrow (with option to buy at a very reasonable rate non-the-less) an ecu. He saved me a lot of time and money, just being trusting and flexible. I look forward to doing business with him, again. Thanks again Tom!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif
~Brian A. Moreno

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Made quick work of a part purchase this week. Thanks Tom.

I bought something from Tom and it wasn't what I thought it was. He took it back with no question and refunded my shipping back also. He is a great guy and wouldn't think twice about doing buisness with him again.

89coltgt

I bought a few items from Tom recently, great guy to deal with, thanks again.

Olson

Brought some corner markers and left rear 1/4 window from him. good guy sent it the following day of payment and the window even came with pretared !!!! :p ( god i hate the crap )
Thanks

holeshotmoe

Same-O. Just an oil cap but he shipped right away cause I needed it. Thanks!

I bought a set of 93 headlights from him. His communication was exceptional and he even tossed in a free set of high beam bulbs in. After realizing that is original offering did not include them he purchased new ones and sent them along. The packaging was good enough to transport nitro glycerin in without worries. Great seller, I would gladly do business again.

BoostedAWD91

Amazing seller and hell of a guy!! Needed a few real small pieces and he hooked me up for practically nothing. Thanks again man, your a life saver

Great seller fast shipping great price thanks for the calipers!

will buy from again.
Jesse

bmxkid415

Great seller, Super fast shipping. Thanks for the Tensioner Bracket!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned