The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

autobahntom

bmxkid415

Great communication and fast shipping

Thank you for the AC Tensioner Bracket!

Tom is a great guy to deal with. We've had many transactions between us over the years. Highly recommended.

Diego

Thanks Tom, even though you thought I was Phillipino, its all good /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks for the cv, will do business again.

stealthtt24

Somehow I keep buying parts from Tom and every time it seems to go great and fast shipping. Thanks again!

coolclean577

Hey thanks again . Just got the bolt.. now I get take the old one out. Great guy will come back for more .

Last edited:

raptorWagon

Great Seller. Got a couple badges from Tom, threw in a extra with them. Look forward to doing further business with him.

Jesh

Bought an '90 ofh from him, great guy to deal with.

Bought a Vr4 badge fair price great communication and fast shipping will buy from again.

thanks
Jesse

BPU925

got a stock IC from him a few months back....thanks again man

pot

Staff member
Tom sold me fuel injector O-Rings for pennies on the dollar. He could have offered these for way much more yet for time spent, fuel, and packing materials he practically gave these to me for free. - Can't ask much more from a fellow gvr4 forum member. Thank you Tom.

snohacking

got a underdash fuse box cover from him for a good price, and he sent it out fast. Thanks

DR1665

I had an oddball request - I wanted to buy a dead, non-EPROM ECU for some experimental projects. Tom had me a very reasonable bid within an hour of my post, and the ECU arrived exactly as described less than a week later.

All transactions should be this smooth. Definite good guy.

turbofonz

Quick and cheap, and now I have color changing dash again. great guy

89Mirageman

Wow, awesome guy to deal with and here's why. I needed a 1.6L lower t-belt cover and he had one in his stash of parts. It was priced very reasonable and shipped the next day after I sent the payment. When it arrived I noticed there were a few broken mounting tabs that were missing and I'm sure he overlooked this before shipping it out. I sent him a friendly pm stating my concerns and I had a full refund including shipping the next morning. He understood that I needed a mint one and apologized for not catching it. Great guy in my book and I would easily buy from him again.

Great guy. Got my lights/wiper lever assembly from him today. Met up with me since I was in a tractor trailer and its hard to drive around certain places. Part looks good talked a Lil. All in all good guy. Thank you Tom.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned