The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Keydiver

rheckert

I think Jeff is a great guy for the free Caps, help with ecu's and the "bargins" he gives us on his custom chips.
worthy.gif

[ 04-27-2004, 04:35 PM: Message edited by: blacksheep ]

definatly!! Bought an ecu hardwired for logging from him 6 months ago. cheap, reliable, quality! good stuffs.

Edit : I forgot about the loaner ECU, definatly another awesome & unmatched thing Jeff does for his fellow enthausiasts.
Mark

[ 04-27-2004, 04:06 PM: Message edited by: logick ]

Jeff is a great guy. He didn't even know me from adam and he loaned me an ecu to use. Thanks again Jeff, Brian

I don't normally do this feedback forum stuff, but Jeff is definitely one of the Good Guys.
applause.gif

I'll probably be calling him soon for a new, updated chip...
smile.gif

Mark

atc250r

Staff member
quote:Originally posted by Northern:
I think it's safe to say Jeff is the greatest guy. Yeah, I second that. I nominate Jeff for "Man of the Year".

John

autobahntom

Most of us who are addicted to our cars and this board (like me) have had dealings with Jeff.
I have nothing but praise to say about him and his work/products. They work extremely well.
Tom

4g63t

Yeah, (Tony Tiger impression) "He's Grrrrrrrrrreat!"

Being one of the few outside of the FL crowd to meet him in person he is a great guy and I'd gladly do business with him again.

A fine example of how people should conduct business. I too would nominate Jeff for man of the year.

Romanova

We all have his chips and most of us had him rebuild our ECUs. Jeff is awesome!

nothing but good things to say. met him in person. thanks for all your work jeff!

I have a feeling there are going to be hundreds of replies here.

He is a lifesaver. I needed to get my ECU recapped and back in my ride before my birthday so I could take my parents out. He took care of it and it came that day. I nominate him to be person of the year in the tuner market.

atsiauto

I can only tell you of the kindness of Jeff, and the performance gains my car has seen since being told of his services , He's a top shelf asset to this site.

yeah, yeah...

Jeff for: GVR4 member of the month, GVR4 member of the year, most valued GVR4 member, etc.

I think we'd all be hard pressed to find someone else who's gone to the lenghts that Jeff has to help our GVR4 community. He is phenomenal to offer the services he has offered to all of us.

More Iowa Chops for Jeff
grin.gif

quote:Originally posted by keydiver:
Sheesh guys, this is getting pretty sappy! Someone please lock this post!
grin.gif
I'll lock it once hell freezes over and KC has personally owned every GVR4.
roflmao.gif

Just ANOTHER thumbs up to Jeff. My ECU took a crapper on me back in December...sent mine out, and had it back in like 5 days (via USPS) and back in the car working great.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts