The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Keydiver

Jeff rules!

applause.gif

91GVR4

Jeff is one of the best on this site.
worthy.gif
I my ECU messaged by him only a month or so after finding this site. I started hearing about him and the stuff he could do, a few emails later and my car was hooked up with the full package! All from some guy I never even met, try to find that on the DSM boards! Well that is my big sappy thumbs up.
grin.gif

Kevin

Just got a set of replacement caps from him, and if he weren't the "Burned out Chip Guy" I'd probably send my ECU to him too. Great guy!

RayH

Exorcized the demons and breathed new life into my car.
smile.gif

4orced4door

I don't know what you guys are talking about. Jeff ripped me off. I asked for ONE chip and he sends me TWO. WTF?
roflmao.gif

I've gotten a couple ECUs, several chips, and some VPC chips from him. Just bought a manifold from him and that went great too. Thanks for all your help Jeff.

Changed some mods on my car and needed a new chip burned. He did it, with no hesitation and would not take anything in return. Truly A great person. Thanks for everything Jeff, Chris

MMorgan

He has already hooked me up in the past with 2 eproms, a socket and new caps but my ECU was damaged.

Since I'm in Florida, my brother and I went by to hang out and he fixed my broken ECU while we were there. Great guy, nice car! I'm only going to have to bother him a couple more times...

Jeff did an awesome job with my burn. Everything was how I wanted it. He is a great asset to the DSM community!

We are fortunate to have guys like keydiver on this site. He is a friend to all in the GVR4 community...well...except that guy in Seattle.

supervr4

IM just going to say I dont think you could find a better man than Jeff, He has gone out of his way to help with my learning about changing parts of the ECU code.

Top guy in my books

quasimondo

He sold me a set of 650's for less than what I was seeing for a set of 550's. And he threw in a chip for free! How can you not love this guy?

MitsuDriver274

I wish he was my father... I love this guy

We could probably start a separate forum "Good Guy Jeff Testimonials". It would stay busy. Dive on and drive on, Jeff.

G

Staff member
hooked me up with the jdm caps program, now i have to try & install it.

Quote:
hooked me up with the jdm caps program, now i have to try & install it.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned