The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Number3

number3

My pleasure guys.

1941Galant

I bought a harness bar from Harry today and the transaction went very smooth. Very good communication throughout the deal, and he even delivered the harness bar to me (my exit was on the way). Anyway Harry is a good guy and I will be buying more stuff from him in the future.

4g63t

I bought a harness bar from Harry and the quality was top notch. I couldn't be happier. A+A+A+A+ I will definately do business with him again!

PadresFan

Got my badass Pioneer Elite receiver fast and quick. I don't how I forgot to leave you feedback Harry but thanks again! I maybe looking at getting another receiver from you but we'll see if I get my raise next month or not.

Em

Last edited:

slugsgomoo

Ordered a DSG TypeII shift knob, and here it is! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Should have a harness bar transaction closed up pretty soon as well. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

dropped off my trans to him today c.o.d., just like i like it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. good guy.

mistaVR4

Yeah Harry is a great guy, it was a while ago, but I bought a computer from him for great deal! That worked really good man! Thanks a lot /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CO VR4

I bought a car from Harry. Very nice, and he went overboard in waiting one weekend morning for the transporter to pick it up. Very simple transaction. Exactly as described.

I bought a harness bar from Harry. Very nice, and extremely well packaged.

Kudos to Harry for organizing Katrina relief donations as well.

Thanks, Harry!

CO VR4

I think I have one of nearly everything Harry makes. Latest deliveries were a harness bar and SS 360 degree scatter shield. Everything you get from Harry exceeds your expectations. I'd darn near buy something from Harry without even seeing the pics anymore. His products are extremely well made, immediate shipping, great communication. Harry, you're a real asset to the VR4 and DSM community! Thanks, buddy!

Mike

Harry sent me a tranny and a transfercase BEFORE receiving payment to get my car back on the road. I don't know what to say other then thanks again!

I have driven many other cars and visited many other forums, but no board or carclub comes close to the amount of support and help the gvr4 community gives eachother because of people like Harry.

Mark

I bought a harness bar from Harry a couple of months ago and received fast responses to my questions and it was delivered in about a week and a half after first contact. Great seller, highly recommended.

cheekychimp

I can't really say enough about this guy. To be honest it's difficult to know where to start. Building a car in Asia with parts from the United States can be a logistical nightmare. Harry was very helpful in getting pieces to DSG from the start and sent lots of nice T-Shirts and stickers with the order.

Then when I was raising money for charity, Harry and Three-Speed sponsored 50% of the total amount raised to help young kids with cancer ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Finally when I saw his harness bar and had a crazy idea to use his bracket mounting points to increase the stiffness of my rear roll bar he made me a set special and had them sent fast delivery when he knew I was in need to get my project done.

Great guy, great service ... great car. In fact, this guy should be called Number "1"

Romanova

Sent me a Sony box containing an awesome scatter shield, a Three-Speed t-shirt in a... interesting color... all nicely packed in a mixture of peanuts and shredded paper that made a God awful mess in my house.

Just kidding... nothing but praise for Harry! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

mistaVR4

Another wonderful transaction with Harry! I always look forward to dealing with you man. Thanks a lot for the box of goodies, Also, I wasn't complete without the the Three-Speed t-shirt. I feel better now!

Thanks again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

464/2K

responded and helped me out with which turbo housing i needed for the turbo i purchased. as u guys know he an A+ to Gvr4.org

CmanorVr4

Great guy to deal with, received my scattershield via UPS today!!! Super quick shipping, good looking product, can't wait to install!! Thanks again!!

4Grim

Purchased my 3speed scattershield from Harry. I just recieved it today and its a very nice piece. Very smooth transaction and great communication. It is good to do business with good people.

Thanks man! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

JSchleim18

got my scattershield from Harry directly...fast shipping and beautiful product...thanks!

thecman02

I purchased a scattershield a couple months back at a very good price. The part was awesome and he shipped quickly. Good person to do business with.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned