The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

k2hid_kit (ebay username)

hosmer

Bought a set of 3000k 9005 bulbs for some high beams and was sent a set of white bulbs painted yellow with lens paint. Then I was told they were out of 3000k bulbs and 5000k was an "upgrade"...2nd pic shows a lens paint drip

91d7b3c7.jpg

44491bb8.jpg

original ebay auction:
click

Brunoboy

I bought the same thing, but mine says 5k on it, but its a yellow 3k bulb lol. I bought it long time ago. and I wanted a 3k as well

iLLeffeKt vr-4

That doesn't look like an HID kit. Just some regular bulbs labeled HID 5000K white so you can report him to ebay/paypal/credit card company for false advertisement.
But then again its ebay and you get what you pay for sometimes. If you want a decent HID kit for cheap try ddm tuning
I got a set for my car and I'm very pleased with them so far. Lifetime warranty too, try getting that from ebay.

hosmer

I didn't want an hid kit, just yellow bulbs (for the high beams) which are generally referred to as 3000k or 2500k

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned