The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Just lowered my car with some evo7-8 pss9 take a look!!!!

Jesus_Negros

Thanks Paul, pretty informative information. Sorry for the threadjack but I think we kept it relative.

bigblock4g63

Looks good to me

cheekychimp

Quoting gaylantvr4:
did you use the 3000gt front knuckles as well?

Yes and that was an even bigger PITA, although it possibly would not have been if we had found a complete RVR donor car. The 3KGT knuckles increase track at the front as well which seems to make the VR4 axles too short. The RVR passenger side axle (that's the driver's side for you guys) fitted perfectly. Unfortunately we couldn't locate the other side to try so we ended up having to make a sort of spacer to get the VR4 axle to work. Took three attempts and two destroyed wheel bearings to get it perfect. If the other RVR axle is the correct size though it would actually be plug and play. I really should try to locate one to confirm. I'd feel happier using the correct sized axle than a band aid spacer anyway!

Drew84

I like how the Coilovers have helper springs, that make a huge difference in ride quality. Gives the suspension some compliance before hitting the stiffer main spring.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned