The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

EVO X Spoiler

Here it is guys the Evolution X spoiler on the VR4.
Now I didn't actually install the spoiler but it would have fit if I did.
The mounting points do have to be re-drilled and the center holes have to be filled.
This was a great test and yes with the help of the sponges I was able to take some great pictures.

Let me know what you all think.

4313207246_b6a499fc53.jpg

4313127476_d239b8cb53.jpg

4312339351_0ec1dee300.jpg

4312327665_efda7b572e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

RedTwo

It could do with being stretched so it fits in with the car a bit more, but I still don't think it will look brilliant. To each his own.

pwrneeds90

on the galant i like no wing at all,idk if its me but it gives it more of an aggresive look.

raptorWagon

I prefer factory, spoilerless, or the AMG 3pc. That just looks Horrid /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

Tre3zy

dont look rite to me.... i personally like either the OEM spoiler or wat i did to my VR4 the M3 spoiler

GIjoe

You have a very nice car overall. Dont ruin it with that spoiler. (I'd ditch that muffler tip too. no offense)

Thanks for the replies.
I didn't put it on but I just wanted the forums feedback.

BTW the exhaust is a JIC I just put the baffle in it for the prying ears of the Law.

streetmasters

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

broxma

Not to be hive minded but it looks out of place at best and gaudy at worst.

/brox

Yeah that kindof looks like you smeared sh*t all over your car then through a Molotove cocktail at it. Everything else is as clean as mary's Vag though.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned