The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

E30 Recaros in a Galant

manikbastrd

Has anyone ever seen these in a galant? My little brother has a set that have been recently redone in vinyl(womp womp) but they look really clean...I think they could look really good in a galant. Add a little bolstering but keep it from looking too aftermarket, keep the stock sleeper look going...Anyone ever fab up seat rails before??? Is it hard to do? Would I just end up welding in some mounting points for the E30 rails or something?
Any help or opinions is greatly appreciated. Here is what they look like to help you visualize it maybe...

Thanks!

These aren't the exact ones, but this is what they look like in general...

prove_it

Anything can be done with time, money, and enough knuckle skin removed.

Those would look nice. Kinda looks factory to the GVR4

mitsuturbo

I nearly bought a set almost identical to these, but they were powered. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif If they'd been manual seats, they'd probably be in my car now.

AllanL

have a pair of these...

not installed on my Galant though.

the original E3x Recaro base frame and Recaro slide rails will be what will matter, in terms of seat height and alignment.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned