The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Jackstand Balling Crew...

4orced4door

Been JSB for two years, but hopefully she'll be back on the ground soon. Got this puppy installed today.

slobra

Just joined the club
CIMG0056.jpg

damn so your one of the lucky car 420 owners!

Quoting 14u2nV:
here's a pic from last month:

420 is bare, but still rolling for now. She will be on stands soon.

My bike will be on stands today, to get tires put on. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

atc250r

Staff member
I'm officially in:

I'm shooting for mid-October as a goal to have the engine out of 1552, in this one, and running. Then the real work of swapping the interior into this car begins.

John

656of1000

Not to show you guys up, but...

DSCN0148.jpg

I don't use jackstands! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

atc250r

Staff member
I'm not sure you can be JSB when the car is simply on the lift for a few hours. JSB'ing requires a longer term commitment to making your car a part of your garage or in some cases a part of your homes landscaping. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I'm actually making a little progress with mine, I've got the subframe ready to go back in and some other undercar stuff ready for paint. My goal is to have the motor under the hood and the front suspension on before Thanksgiving so I can lay the car up under the pop up garage when the snow hits.

John

524of1000

524 will be balling her 365th day on Thursday /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rausch

Quote:
I'm not sure you can be JSB when the car is simply on the lift for a few hours. JSB'ing requires a longer term commitment to making your car a part of your garage or in some cases a part of your homes landscaping.

TRUF.

To truly be JSB, you have to be in it for the long haul....

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

4Grim

If your jackstands have just as much surface dust build up as the car and a nice amount of spider webbing....thats true JSB! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

toybreaker

iconoclast
^^^Some peppermint oil on a couple of cotton balls, put in an open jar in the trunk will take care of that.

It also seems to repell mice and other rodents as well as, (if not better) than mothballs.

The car, the i/c, and the bumper are on jackstands now. Gues it qualifies for the thread. This is an n/t GGSX auto trans for now. I have the turbo block and head on hand, yay.

DSC00151.jpg

DSC00153.jpg

A week to replace your clutch?? What the hell are you doing? Rebuilding your tranny? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned