The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: any musicians on here?

Epifool

It looks like i may have to sell her... 2003 epiphone Elite Les Paul, honeyburst, with flamed, bookmatched, solid 20mm thick solid maple top. Kluson deluxe tuners, graphtech tusq saddles in the bridge, and repro mallory paper-in-oil caps, wired like a 59little l.p. std. I love this guitar. Its top is ridiculous with grain checking, every bit as beautiful and as well built as the best gibsons. Look em up, you dont find many elitist les pauls, let alone first year l.p's . Comes with ohsc, and some picks, maybe a new set of strings. Selling to catch up on bills, unfortunately. Would rather i had to sell it cuz i had a hand bit off lol. $700, picked up. Willing to ship, i know it'll be around 60 bucks thoug /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gifh, with insurance. Pm for pics, i' /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gifll have to email them or text em.

theevozero

Good luck on the sale. Sounds like a sweet guitar.

Epifool

It is, i wish the money comin in equaled the money goin out. Then it would still be MY sweet guit.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts