The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Jackstand Balling Crew...

Polish

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Nice.

charmcity

Technically you should be occupying some garage space, for inconvenience sake, ideally the only garage space.....but, I'll have a word with the board.

Well I dont have a garage but all the work was done there taking up alot of my fathers drive way and I have parts all over his basement and my kitchen floor.

I have never even driven the car and Im still reppin the GVR4...

Rausch

^Hey, I'll be the judge of that! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

atc250r

Staff member
F.D.M. Balling PWNZ you Aaron!

John

charmcity

Aw hell naw this aint no rotissary stand ballin crew that is just plain access.

curtis

^That just looks fricking scary. By the looks of them there heavily used so I guess there safe.

jcgalntvr4-244

there safe its been up there for almost 4 moths so Im sure there fine. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rausch

Quoting atc250r:

John

Failed domestic market? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Brianawd

Quote:
No

been busy with house projects this summer. And need surgery on my shoulder which makes working on cars hard...I do want to get it done before surgery because once I have that...6 months before I'm "back."

john

I will come help you with the car if I get to drive it when its done /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

JB

Me too John.

atc250r

Staff member
Quoting VRausch4:
Quoting atc250r:

John

Failed domestic market? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Nope.

Finland Domestic Market

charmcity

Sooooo /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif Im in right.

TylerAdamson

934 isn't on jack stands but the motor has been sitting in front of it complete for four months. I simply have no desire to put it in just to break something else. Can I be part of JSB anyways?

This has to be worth an honble mention. Flywheels in he law to support the jackstands fromn digging in and the VR-4 has no motor, Look closely, lawn is dead under the 2G

This is how we role in Pensil-tuckey!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Well to be honest I have had every car I own on stands for atleast one year at some time in it's life time. Most of the cars have seen 2+ on stands /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Just two of the many examples:

32/1000 getting a fuel cell box installed and engine completed back in 2000

Then the black car back in 2004 or so:

Rausch

^ Now that is what I'm talkin bout! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Oh and here is my newest car; going down to be redone. Already has seen stands for over a month /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Granted it's getting a new make over but still. Cleanest car I have seen so far underneath. Just needs some paint and the engine and stuff to be put back in.

is it too late to join the crew??? Here's #23 getting some new bushings and brake pads put in.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned