The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

for you vr4ownzu 998's trip to the salt belt

gaylantvr4

I got back into a vr4 in the fall of last year and purchesed dmj's car. click
After a long winter of buying oem parts for the body and getting paint supplys it is 99% done. I am still waiting on front window trim to finish. With the help of a few friends the car was painted nile black. We decided to paint the sides and bumpes 93-94 toyota supra anthrocite. Suprising the y flow really well togeather with each having alot of metalic in it. I am going to keep the car stock apearing with a 2.3l and a bolt on turbo. here are a few pics of the progress.

Last edited:

coyotes

Looks great, very clean. My only input is maybe you should paint the window trim on the doors!

turbowop

Epic thread title. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Better get that exhaust shortened. It's a bit of a trip hazard, lol.

ktmrider

vr4ownzu goes gaga for engine bay shots BTW. He'd buy a total rust bucket if the engine bay was spotless.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Nice. Not normally a fan of two-tone paint schemes, but this is nice and subtle.

gaylantvr4

I plan on doing a dtm muffler from magnaflow and the side glass trim will be painted as well. It took the whole winter to do the body work and do the painting /wetsanding. Plus finding good replacement parts was a bitch with these cars getting up in age. was afarid of doing two tone but in the sun light it looks really good.

mitsuturbo

Quoting gaylantvr4:
I plan on doing a dtm muffler from magnaflow and the side glass trim will be painted as well. It took the whole winter to do the body work and do the painting /wetsanding. Plus finding good replacement parts was a bitch with these cars getting up in age. was afarid of doing two tone but in the sun light it looks really good.

Would that be a "dual tipped muffler muffler"

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts