The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

I'm Back!

turbophein

I picked up my old car on facebook classified last night. #1755/2000 title is still in my name lol saves me some money! car is a mess though and not running /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif missing upper mtor mount bolts and drivers axle bolts are not in, tons of wiring that is disconnected. he said it was running for a couple days as is but i just can't see that being possible.

i'm about to go dig into it, its cold though. i got it late last night. $1500 not bad. let the clean up commence once again.

this is its former appearance and build thread

click

How she looks now.

wish me luck

Jesus_Negros

Do people buy these just to f*** it up?

Glad you got her back

EMX5636

It appears that way Tubro... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Same way my Fiero was though, if I saw it for sale, I'd probably buy it back, however last I saw it was in pretty poor shape compared to when I sold it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

GSTwithPSI

Wow. That's f***ing depressing, but at least it's back in good hands. The PO made sure to do a great job destroying it, that's for sure. It looks like you have your work cut out for you. Good luck, and looking forward to future progress.

92_talon_awd

WTF, that's why we can't have nice things. Welcome back man and good luck

EHmotorsports

Welcome back! at least you got her back and can make it whole again:)

Fiascoxl

Welcome back, these damn cars as rare as they may be always end up in the hands of idiots! Get her back to her former glory!

jnava

Staff member
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif I'm glad you're trying to save it....that is quite a change.

Jesus_Negros

Negro for Admin 2015!!!

89Patches

Quoting Turbro_Negro:
Negro for Admin 2015!!!

No. I don't wanna be clicking links with black men and they're dong's running down the leg.

OP it's amazes me how someone could destroy a car in such a short amount of time while not even having it in their name. Like seriously how do you f*** a car up that fast without trying to? Must be retard or some sh*t...

turbophein

to be fair i didn't buy it from the person i sold it to, i think the kid i bought it from put it back together somewhat at least.

also i did the rear quarter damage few years back, i put the car on its side playing in the snow. but i don't remember it looking that bad. parted it out shortly after. only damage done was the rear quarter, nothing else.

the clear coat went to sh*t in a hurry. many more dents all over the car. its not funny but i got into such a fight with a tenant from there kids paying ball around this car, lets just say the cops were called on me and they moved on the 1st.

Interior is the same i guess from not driving it.

Last edited:

turbophein

this is how it looked when it left my house. with the wagon wheels on it, why they swapped idk. i personally love the wagon wheels over the 92 wheels.

Wookalar

Quoting Turbro_Negro:
Negro for Admin 2015!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

Drew84

My friend Brad tried to buy this of the kid. Kid is the problem, he had no business messing with it.

GSX_TC

Quoting Turbro_Negro:
Do people buy these just to f*** it up?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Chad989of2000

If you really love something let it go. If it comes back to you...be prepared to un-f**k it.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned