The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

gReddy emanage?

omertaitalia

I found a new greddy emanage for 150$, if I get this would I no longer need a map sensor and my afc, will the emanage do the job?

talon

I'm guessing its not the ultimate?

In order to use the Greddy Emanage, you have to buy the Software SEPERATE as well as any other systems you would want to monitor.
The Emanage does pretty much the same things as an SAFC unless its the Ultimate...which I doubt it is at that price.

The link below has all the info on the system, as well as prices on the needed software + any other accessories you would need to monitor other systems.
Greddy Emanage

my buddy runs the ultiment in his s2000.. its ok does what he needs but its still a piggy back system. I'd would just get link and save your 150.

Why is it selling for $150? These aren't the best tuning systems out there. I'd say stay away from it as it will end up costing you more in the long run.

Last edited by a moderator:

talon

I agree, stay away from that Emanage. Have you checked out DSMLink V3? It does ALOT of stuff!!
V3 even has a HP/TQ estimater which I hear is pretty damn close.

DSMLink

prove_it

Im using V3 with the current updates, and it's worth every penny. Every single cent, hands down. I only wish it had more output control thats all, but two channels is good for now.

Yao

It is as good as a piggy back system would go, I have my Eclipse dynoed 430hp with it on 800cc injector that is maxed out at 26psi on T61. It is no comparison to DSMLink, but for two hundred dollars, and mild mods, it is still pretty good.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned