The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

takes on a greddy e-Manage

So im thinking of going with one of these posted my fcons and guy told me if i gave him all 3 fcons he will trade me a brand new emanage, are these good to with and a little fyi what i have. keydiver stage 3 chip with 650cc, and 2g mas comp, and aeromotive fpr and safc2 and basic like fmic and ported 14b and 2g mani.

donniekak

If you want to tune with something different, get an ostrich. Now your factory ecu is more powerful than the e-manage, which is just a piggyback.

If I had the choice between FCON's and an eManage, I'd definitely take the eManage. I really don't see any use for the FCON's on our cars. Depending which modules he is going to give you, the eManage can be a very nice tuning tool.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned