The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Getting 1167 repainted!

So, i was going to paint my 91 in a Panda scheme but i decided instead that i am going to paint it in a 1970's Porsche brown.

The body work is going to start soon, i should have it all done by Import Alliance in july.

Heres an example of the color on a VW
infinity_08_16.jpg

69277388af9.jpg

22262185ma5.jpg

galant344

Nice.. that is a new color for a galant. I think it will look great!! good luck i hope it turns out awesome. definitely post some pictures when its finished!

Whoodoo

Gotta color match your rims too. I absolutely love these metallic earthy colors. They aren't too common. I'll be looking forward to some pics. I could use a new galant desktop background /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

deez

Great color! BMW recently had a similar brown on, if I recall, a 5 series that I thought would look good. Looking forward to seeing the completed project

turbowop

I like the color but I usually think brown requires a car that looks really aggressive to look good. Like a Porsche. I'm not saying it won't look good on a GVR4, but I guess we'll see. The paint on that VW looks deeeeeeeep.

Me and my dad will be painting the car, i plan on getting a aggresive wheel setup (18x8.5 +40)

galant344

Quoting deez:
Great color! BMW recently had a similar brown on, if I recall, a 5 series that I thought would look good. Looking forward to seeing the completed project

for 2010 Land Rover also came out with a brown color that looks great in the sunlight. The color is on the Range Rover Sport. again... should look awesome on a galant!! paint matched rims w/ a nice shiny lip would probably set it of really nicely.

That is such a beautifal color and would look good on any car really.Damn it looks almost poweder coated. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Sexy color. Can't wait to see the finished results. Definitely color match the rims, that'll set it off for sure.

That looks great. Keep it clean though, or it will look like you tried to polish a turd. According to what people tell me about my Honda, that is impossible.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned