The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Galant spotted in Belize!

sleepyvr4

Been here long enough to deal with my 4th hurricane (Dick) and see this sweet Galant.

Hopefully going diving this weekend.

Still waiting on work papers...

SouthCaliVR4

Ohh, that's a saver!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

What are you doing in Belize? My sister was down there for 3 years with the peace corp. I had the opportunity to visit her last year and it was amazing. I spent three days on one of the resort islands, three days in San Ignacio, and a day in Belize City. I'd go back in an
instant. Drink a Belikin stout for me!

curtis

The one beside it is.... you can't see it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

sleepyvr4

I was working with the cruise ships earlier this year - taking pictures with HAL. clicky to see - I started in the Carib, made the crossing through Panama and ended up shooting up in Alaska. Well, long story short - I ran into my old girlfriend from St Thomas up in Skagway (last time we had seen each other was in Istanbul April 2009). She has a lot going on here so I came down to slang watches, shoot and dive.

BTW - there's a case of Belikin in my fridge - she's not crazy about the stout though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

Gonna keep an eye out for the elusive Belize Green Galant in Belize for the masses...

Last edited:

turbowop

Quoting curtis:
The one beside it is.... you can't see it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

iswydt /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

CP

Hah, nice. I saw one when we were there a few years ago but it didn't look as tired as that one. We're in Vegas this weekend for SEMA...

LUNARFX

Wow. We were destined to go to Belize a month ago, as one of the ports of call for our Western Caribbean cruise, but was diverted to head to Jamaica and back to the Bahamas because of the hurricane. We were looking forward to visiting Belize, so if we ever do make it there one day, I'll look for that one you posted up. Ha.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned