The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Fwd galant conversion to 4g63t

PoisonDartt

Hi to all,

I'm from the caribbean island of dominica.

I recently started a project on a fwd galant, which first started with a 1g GSt. i have converted it from 4 logs to 5 using the sub frame of the gst, i have on kybs adjustable shicks, 2g exhaust manifold with a big 16t, fmic with 2.5" piping, 2g mas with intake and filter, 255 fuel pump and boost Guage, i still have alot more to do before i got to where i want to be.

I have one issue and that's finding the right 3" downpipe to complement my 3" catback exhaust. Has anyone done a project of such nature thats able to help?

I'm also ineed of advice with doing certain upgraded locating and sourcing different parts which i cant find in my part of the world.

PD

tektic

You tried the downpipe from a 1g gst and it didn't fit? It will likely have to be extended, however it should get you most of the way to where you need to go.

PoisonDartt

I have not tried the 1g gst downpipe thought of it a few times but now that youve made it a bit clearer i will lean towards ordering one asap. I also considered having one made here in my country but the pips are very difficult to find.

Thanks for your input.

Pd

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned