The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Stripper shoes

JB

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif I might get these for KC... He has little feet. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

CutlassJim

Oh I forgot to say they are factory cloth Mazda RX-8 seats. I heart OEM quality.

dsmless

those are some very nice seats, a friend thats a girl has a rx8 and there very comfy fell asleep on a 30 min trip every day when we used to carpool to work

CutlassJim

Yeah they are really nice but I don't have the car I was going to put them in anymore. I just want what I paid for them. A kid on CL offered me $50 and I offered him a punch in the mouth.

alansupra94

I can attest to RX-8 seats being very comfortable. My dad and my uncle have them both (dad use to have an RX-8, uncle installed them on his RX-3) and they are the most comfortable seats I ever sat in.

I am talking about falling asleep in 15 minutes for over 4 hours and not even being tired. Seriously, it made driving to Canada and Florida a breeze (although the gas mileage wasn't that great)

DynastyLCD

Jim, you are a trooper. i showed my girlfriend this thread, she wanted to know if those pics were knowingly put up. i say bravo for keeping your cool.

all badgering aside - what are the dimensions on the RX-8 seats? taller than a 1g seat? thats a very interesting idea.

ctm

FavNumber & DynastyLSD (if you also want the seat) - Obviously you could use some help to stay sharp as you deal. Negotiate to have Jim included the shoes with the seat. It's the Galant board after all... opportunities abound! Heel, oops I meant hell, why not ask him throw in the apron, the lingerie ensemble & how ever many cookies he can bag up to fit in the shoe box ? :)

CutlassJim

Good idea but I mow'ed those cookies a long time ago. The seats are probably a smidge taller than 1G one's but way more comfortable and WAY more supportive. I was thinking about putting them in my 2G but I guess it's a HUGE PITA to put aftermarket seats in a 2G. There is a small tear in the front of the drivers one, like where you can't see it, and a burn mark in one of the plastic cover pieces, no idea where that came from. They are THE BEST seats you're going to find for $125 so just buy them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Oh and yes my girlfriend actually loves the pictures. Tell yours not all girls are stuck up prudes. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Last edited:

CutlassJim

I have no idea. No they were never for the Galant. I have 5 other cars.

Quoting CutlassJim:
Good idea but I mow'ed those cookies a long time ago. The seats are probably a smidge taller than 1G one's but way more comfortable and WAY more supportive. I was thinking about putting them in my 2G but I guess it's a HUGE PITA to put aftermarket seats in a 2G. There is a small tear in the front of the drivers one, like where you can't see it, and a burn mark in one of the plastic cover pieces, no idea where that came from. They are THE BEST seats you're going to find for $125 so just buy them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Oh and yes my girlfriend actually loves the pictures. Tell yours not all girls are stuck up prudes. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

In that case, I'm going to need more pictures to decide if I want to buy the shoes.

Boost4U

Quoting CutlassJim:
$100 puhlease buy dem!!!!

How much with shipping to 23664? This is for the seats and not the shoes correct?

Last edited:

RedTwo

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif
Can we put this in the 2012 calender? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned