The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Triumph Richmond Jacket and Nolan N30 Cafe Racer Helmet - Like NEW, in Iowa!

blacksheep

I bought these when I had my thruxton which I sold off. I have worn each only 3 times. I have had these laying around since I sold the thruxton last year. I would like to get rid of them ASAP.

1) Triumph Richmond Jacket - Purchased from local dealer for 229 + tax. I have the tags even. It looks new and no way to even tell it was used.

Size on the jacket says 44/54. I am guessing US size is 44. I am 6ft 3", 190 lbs with a 36 waist size and this jacket fit great, even with the orangutan arms I have...:eek:

Copied the following from a website:

A classic styled paddock jacket, this garment combines Samtex water repellant material with leather stripe detailing.

Features:

TriTex - Waterproof, breathable and windproof
Samtex water repellent outer fabric
Easily removable CE certified shoulder and elbow protectors
Removable quilted liner
Side adjustment zippers
Leather stripe detailing
Waist connection zipper supplied

I will sell for $155 shipped paypal in the USA.

I am located in a suburb of Des Moines, Iowa. Local pick-up is welcome. PM me for more information.

DSC_0009_zps561e4e13.jpg

DSC_0011_zps8d40d9e7.jpg

DSC_0003_zps45e64530.jpg

DSC_0002_zps9693b827.jpg

DSC_0004_zpsfb122523.jpg

DSC_0005_zpsc42df013.jpg

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned