The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Thank you GalantVR4-4.org

Gabor

Just wanted to thank you all for your donations for the decals and to let you know the results.

I've sold 60 pairs of decals at $3.50/pair.
From this paypal took $10.60 (thanks for whoever mentioned that it should be sent as a gift, as from those who sent gifts, no fees were taken.
Postage was 44 cents each and in some cases less because of the people who ordered 2 sets.
I've donated $60.00 back to the board.

For the best part. My girlfriend works at a patient care facility and each year they buy gifts for one of their caregivers in need.
We decided to help this other person who lost out this year but still in our opinion could use some help.
This person cares for her terminally ill cousin and has 2 of her own boys. She was laid off for quite a while before she started working so she is still getting caught up. In previous years the hospital always helped them for the holidays because of her cousin's illness but they won’t be getting that assistance this year.(Her sister died a couple of years ago from AIDS and her cousin is also infected since birth)
Here’s the information about the family:

19 year old boy: Likes his i-pod but could use more music for it. Doesn’t really play video games. Wants a wallet for Christmas.

8 year old boy: size 12 husky. Likes dinosaurs, nature and making things (crafts)

6 year old boy: size 7. Likes Power Rangers.

Ruby said she doesn’t want anything for herself. She was able to get the boys coats this year because she found a good sale. She said they all have shoes.

Rather than us buying not needed items, we donated a $100.00 Wal-mart gift card so she can buy gifts for the boys or spend the money on groceries if she needs too.

She was grateful and thanked all of you for your generosity.
So thank you GalantVR-4.org for your donations. Looking forward to do this again next year, maybe even with more participants.

Thanks
Gabor

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif You Sir are a true gentleman. Not only did I get all the decals I orders, I also received extra ones. My shipping was a little more than what was stated due to the volume I purchased. Glad it went to a good cause. A lot more people benefitted from the kind gesture than we think. Well done to you & your girlfriend /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif Thats heart warming. If there were more like you, the world would be a better place. My hats off to you Gabor and fam.

Haven't recieved my decals yet, but I'm not real worried about it since it's the holidays and all. They'll get here.

Thanks for offering such a service to the vr4 community

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned